My all time favourite is this photo which I used as my blog’s header. It was memorable and significant for me because:
- I travelled very far to China to pay a visit to Huang Shan.
- I woke up at unearthly hours to shoot the sunrise.
- I trekked for an hour in the dark, risking falling off the cliff, before I reached the lookout point.
- What greeted me at sunrise took my breath away.
- No pain, no gain. Every time, I see this shot, I feel like I’m on top of the world, holding the most precious pearl in my hand, grateful to be alive to see the beauty of the world.